Epigenetics is the science of how your genes interact with the environment. It’s where nature and nurture merge to create the on-going expression of you.
In other words, who you are is dependent not just on the genes you were born with but how those genes interface with your environment, and how your environment influences how your genes express. That dynamic interaction is what creates who you are and how you function and feel in your life.
I provide different levels of DNA testing based on your desired outcome. With the report we can understand your genetics and how they are influenced and informed through your daily environment, lifestyle, and habits. You will discover the precision strategies available to you so you can experience greater thriving today.
Basic 3 Panel Epigenetic Profile & Coaching.
Discover the essentials to expressing your health potential through your unique diet, sleep, and supplementation code.
- 3 Panel Epigenetic Profile and Customized Report.
- 1 x Epigenetic Interpretation and Feed Back Session
- 3 x Coaching Session on each of the 3 panel, Nutrition, Sleep and Supplementation and how to implement them into your lifestyle.
Deluxe 6 Panel Epigenetic Profile & Coaching.
Transform your health, upgrade your environment, and perform at your peak with our most comprehensive DNA kit and report revealing your diet, sleep, stress, hormones, environment, detox, fitness performance and supplementation code for enhanced thriving.
- 6 Panel Epigenetic Profile and Customized Report.
- 2 x Epigenetic Interpretation and Feed Back Sessions
- 6 x Coaching Session on each of the 6 panel, Nutrition, Sleep, Supplementation, Hormones, Athletic Performance, Detox and how to implement them into your lifestyle.
To Find Out How a Epigenetic Profile Can Change your life book a FREE Change Your Life Call Today.
Are you interested in having an analysis of DNA to create a lifestyle that best suits your genetics ? If so, Please contact Dr Rachelle Simpson. She does Epigenetic Coaching. She is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and does an amazing job explaining how nutrition and lifestyle are impacted by your DNA. I found it fascinating!Diane M. – Florida